0.7.0 (under development)¶
- Added missing installation instruction.
- Documentation building is now part of the CI tests.
- Fix release bundling.
- Added permission support for metrics. Users with
is_staff=Truecan now be given access to each metric individually.
get_postgres_metrics()template tag now returns only metrics the current user (taken from the
requestobject in the template context) has access to. This means the
'django.template.context_processors.request'context processor is now required.
- The documentation now has an intersphinx setup to Python 3 and Django
- The hard dependency on psycopg2 was dropped because installing wheel files of psycopg2 can be troublesome as outlined by the project maintainers. When using django-postgres-metrics you now need to install psycopg2 or psycopg2-binary explicitly. This is usually not an issue as either one is required by Django anyway to use Django’s PostgreSQL database backend.
- Added a
Detailed Index Usage metricthat shows the index usage off a table per index.
- Added the list of metrics on a metric’s detail page
- Added description to
- The metric results can now be sorted on any column
- Switched to Read The Docs theme for docs.
- Added “Available Extensions” metric.
- Fixed table styling in metric views. The tables now look more like Django Admin’s ChangeList
testsfrom built packages.
- Initial Release